Why MCF Not Working with Cycle Fold
(Doc ID 1299281.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce.
1. Create one product with MCF event which have balance impacts resource id as Free Seconds and scaled amount as -60000.
2. In the same product, created one more event as Cycle Fold which rate plan selector PIN_FLD_FOLD.PIN_FLD_RESOURCE_ID as Free Seconds .
3. Add this product to the plan/deal and committed the changes to the database.
4. Restarted the infranet services.
5. Created an account with this plan created above.
6. As the account is created, in the customer center in the Balance tab, the free resource is -60000 seconds.
7. Advance pin_virtual_time one month and run billing on this day using pin_bill_accts application.
8. The billing was done successfully and a Bill Unit has been created and the current billing cycle has been changed.
9. The Free seconds under the Resource tab in Customer center is -120000.
Since it is configured free seconds as the monthly cycle forward event and applied the cycle fold on it, the free seconds should be -60000 seconds after running the billing application.
Why Monthly Cycle Forward Not Working With Cycle Fold?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document