Why MCF Not Working with Cycle Fold
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 5-Jul-2017.
Consider this scenario:
Steps to Reproduce.
1. Create one product with MCF event which have balance impacts resource id as Free Seconds and scaled amount as -60000.
2. In the same product, created one more event as Cycle Fold which rate plan selector PIN_FLD_FOLD.PIN_FLD_RESOURCE_ID as Free Seconds .
3. Add this product to the plan/deal and committed the changes to the database.
4. Restarted the infranet services.
5. Created an account with this plan created above.
6. As the account is created, in the customer center in the Balance tab, the free resource is -60000 seconds.
7. Advance pin_virtual_time one month and run billing on this day using pin_bill_accts application.
8. The billing was done successfully and a Bill Unit has been created and the current billing cycle has been changed.
9. The Free seconds under the Resource tab in Customer center is -120000.
Since it is configured free seconds as the monthly cycle forward event and applied the cycle fold on it, the free seconds should be -60000 seconds after running the billing application.
Why Monthly Cycle Forward Not Working With Cycle Fold?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms