Primary Note for Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients (Calendar Server 7 & 8)
(Doc ID 1301448.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is the Primary Note for Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients (Calendar Server 7) which is a component of the Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite.
The PrimaryNote for the Suite may be found here - Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite Primary Note (Doc ID 1297190.1)
The information contained in this targets product administrators and installers. You can use this information when planning future upgrades and installations.
About Calendar Server 7
Calendar Server 7 is the Oracle next-generation Calendar Server, which is based on the new standard for calendar access called CalDAV.
Calendar Server 7 is a newly designed server and replaces the existing Calendar Server 6. Calendar Server 7 operates in a very different manner from Calendar Server 6. Though both servers use the standard iCal format for data, Calendar Server 6 supports only the WCAP protocol for data access, making it usable only with Oracle-supplied clients and connectors.
Calendar Server 7 supports the standard CalDAV access protocol, which makes it usable with Apple iCal, iPhone, Thunderbird Lightning, and any other CalDAV clients.
Calendar Server 7 U1 added support for "WCAP7", which is supported in Convergence 2.
Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients (Calendar Server 7) is bundled as part of Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7.
For brevity and accuracy, the "Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients 7" is referred to as "Calendar Server 7" in the Knowledge documents available on My Oracle Support (MOS).
If you are initially installing Calendar Server 7, the best place to begin is with the Installation Guide and Release Notes.
You should not install Calendar Server 7, original release. (This was available in Communications Suite 7, original). You should install "Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients 7 Update 1" from "Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite Version 7 Update 1" (or higher if available).
Note that wiki pages have been consolidated to one single PDF per product.
For more information, see: What Happened to the Wiki-Based Messaging Server Documentation? (Doc ID 2037418.1)
The most current Calendar documentation can be found here.
Calendar Server 8.0 adds Support for Monitoring. See the Release Notes for more information.
- Calendar Server 8.0 Documentation (available in HTML, PDF, ePub or Mobi formats)
- Calendar Server 7.0.5 Documentation (available in HTML, PDF, ePub or Mobi formats)
What is new in Calendar Server 7.05 may be found here:
Previous Release Documentation:
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server 184.108.40.206.0 Release Notes (pdf)
- New Features in Calendar Server 220.127.116.11.0 (There are no new features in Calendar Server 18.104.22.168.0. It contains bug fixes, only.) (pdf)
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server Release Notes - Version 22.214.171.124.0 (pdf)
- New Features in Calendar Server 126.96.36.199.0 (pdf)
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server Release Notes - Version 7 Update 2 and Update 3 (pdf)
- What's New in Calendar Server 7 Update 2 and Update 3 (pdf)
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients Release Notes - Version 7 Update 1 (pdf)
- What's New in Calendar Server 7 Update 1 (pdf)
The following documents may prove useful for deployment planning prior to installation:
- Communications Suite Deployment Planning Guide (pdf)
For compatibility of various Unified Communications Components, see:
Quick reference for deploying the whole Unified Communications Suite on a single host for evaluation can be found in the following step-by-step guides:
- Deployment Example: Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7.0.6 on a Single Host (Solaris) (pdf)
- Deployment Example: Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7.0.6 on a Single Host (Linux) (pdf)
Upgrading & Migration
Upgrading consists of choosing an upgrade strategy, then upgrading each of the individual servers using that strategy. The procedure for upgrading individual servers depends on the version of Calendar Server you are currently running. See the following documentation for more information.
The Calendar Server 7 System Administrator's Guide contains most of the useful information needed.
In addition, the following are the most commonly referenced sections:
- Calendar Server 7 Command-Line Utilities
- Calendar Server 7 Configuration Parameters
- Managing Calendar Server 7 Logging
See any corresponding Release Notes and Patch ReadMe for What's New, Fixed, or any Special Instructions in each patch and Installing Patches.
Calendar 8 Patches
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server 188.8.131.52.0 - Patchset 24951317
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server 184.108.40.206.0 - Patchset 27475199
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server 220.127.116.11.0 - Patchset 30041260
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server 18.104.22.168.0 (New feature: Support for WebLogic Server)- Patchset 30760438
Calendar 7 Patches
- 142785-17 - Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients 7u5-17.22 / 22.214.171.124.0 Solaris: core patch
- 142786-17 - Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients 7u5-17.22 / 126.96.36.199.0 Solaris_x86: core patch
- 142787-17 - Oracle Communications Calendar Server for CALDAV Clients 7u5-17.22 / 188.8.131.52.0 RHEL4.0 RHEL5.0: core patch
- CommsInstaller Based Patch 20556798 (all platforms) - for use with commpkg upgrade to install it rather than patchadd.
* * IMPORTANT * * Notes Regarding Updating From/To Various Patch Levels.
Updating to patch -15 (v184.108.40.206.0) Prerequisites & Information
Review the Calendar Server 220.127.116.11.0 Release Notes and take note that
- GlassFish Server 2.1.1
- Java 6
Upgrading to Calendar Server 18.104.22.168.0 requires that you have JAVA SE 7. It is recommended to have latest JAVA 7 update (7u51 or above).
And it requires GlassFish server 3.1.2.x (22.214.171.124 or above).
Failure to meet this requirement causes the Calendar Server patch to fail.
Patch -14 is included as part of Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7 Update 5
Please note that the README and the Documentation for this patch is assuming you are upgrading to Comms Suite 7 Update 5. If you do not intend to upgrade to Comms Suite 7 Update 5 then, you still need to follow the Calendar 7 upgrade document as instructed.
comm_dssetup patch is required to make this Calendar patch install successful.
This patch is available in the following platform-specific versions:
118245-25 Solaris sparc
118246-25 Solaris x86
Please also note the MySql changes to charset to be utf8mb4 instead of utf8.
What you need to be aware of:
The documentation for this patch states that you need to be using GlassFish 3, but, if you are not intending to upgrade to Comms Suite 7 Update 5 and if the same Appserver is used for Convergence 2 and CalDav, then, you should remain on Glassfish 2 for now.
Convergence 2 requires using GlassFish 2 and not GlassFish 3, please see the Product Requirements for Comms Suite 7 Update 4 (pdf)
If CalDav is deployed on a different Appserver to Convergence 2, then we recommend you follow the instructions in the upgrade guide to install GlassFish 3.
Please be aware however, that GlassFish 2 is nearing its end of Premier Support at the end of January 2014 and, for this reason, it is encouraged to spend time testing Comms Suite 7 Update 5 using GlassFish 3 to ensure you receive full Support. Please see the following URL for GlassFish Support here.
Patch -08 is Calendar 7 Update 3 which will also be included as part of Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7 Update 3
In addition to the Patch Readme, please consult the following documentation BEFORE applying patch -08 or higher:
Review General Guidelines
- It is strongly recommended that patch updates are first tested out in a development environment before applying a patch to the production environment.
- It is recommended that you update Calendar Server 7 to the latest build, however, if you are not experiencing problems there is no immediate need to update.
- When patching and maintaining your Calendar Server 7 Installation you will be applying Calendar Server 7 components as the method of installing a patch.
- Many times there are dependencies between patches/components; when you upgrade one patch component you will also want to upgrade associated patch components. The patches are delivered in a "bundle" with several components being packaged together. It is always recommended to apply the entire bundle and to replace any components you are currently using with the new ones in the latest bundle.
- Effort is made to keep this article updated, however, best practice is to also check My Oracle Support for additional patches.
- IMPORTANT: This article focuses on patches for the Calendar Server 7. You may also need to install other patches, depending on which feature of Calendar Server 7 are used.
- Troubleshooting Calendar Server
- Calendar Server 7 Troubleshooting (pdf)
- Calendar Server 7 (CalDAV) - How to Document a Problem with a CalDAV Client (Doc ID 1296546.1)
- Collecting Calendar Server Information using dav-collector Script (Doc ID 2281594.1)
(Note this is not a comprehensive list of all articles)
- Calendar Server 7 - WCAP7 Clients and Interoperability (Doc ID 1491049.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - Resource Calendar Issues (Doc ID 1516289.1)
- Calendar Server 7 and MySQL Database Versions (Doc ID 1572399.1)
- FAQ: Using Davadmin Commands to List Calendars and Acquire Other Calendar Information for Multiple Calendar Accounts (Doc ID 1627220.1)
"How To" Articles
- Can I Configure Connector for Microsoft Outlook for Use With Calendar Server 7? (Doc ID 1297233.1)
- Configure Blackberry For Calendar Server Access (Doc ID 1304901.1)
- Calendar Server 7 List Users In The MySQL Database (Doc ID 1308863.1)
- How To Encrypt Directory Manager Password In saveState File For Patching Calendar Server 7 (Doc ID 1314415.1)
- Calendar 7 Event Notification Email Setup (Doc ID 1328184.1)
- Calendar Server 7: How to Configure the Calendar Server to Send an ics Invite to Users (Doc ID 1329558.1)
- How to See What Calendars a User is "subscribed" to in Calendar 7 (Doc ID 1334145.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - Create Calendar Resources using Delegated Administrator (Doc ID 1322880.1)
- Calendar Server 7 / calDAV: How To Change the Deployment Location of calDAV / davserver within the Application Server. (Doc ID 1360335.1)
- What Are The Steps For Upgrading MySQL To 5.5.8 On Oracle Enterprise Linux Or Red Hat 5.x Platform? (Doc ID 1371771.1)
- How To Access Calendar 6.x and 7.x from Thunderbird's Lightning Client (Doc ID 1376529.1)
- Monitor Active Users In Calendar Server 7 (aka CalDAV) (Doc ID 1384055.1)
- Calendar Server 7 CalDAV Remove User And Clean Old Events On MySQL Backend (Doc ID 1386521.1)
- Suppress Admin or Calmaster SENT-BY Address from Organizer Field when an Admin Creates Events (Doc ID 1389980.1)
- Calendar Server 7: How May I Configure the Listen Host for the Attachment Store? (Doc ID 1391719.1)
- Can CS7 Expose the SMTP Virus Scanning Interface to Use With Other MTAs? (Doc ID 1395103.1)
- Is CS7 Provisioned with an ICAP Interface for Virus Scanning? (Doc ID 1395113.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - Enable a allowlist of users in a domain (Doc ID 1399141.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - Setup Calendar UUID with Custom Attribute Requires Attribute Indexing (Doc ID 1405432.1)
- How To Avoid Annoying Event Reminders Being Sent to Non Invited Subscribed Users (Doc ID 1418790.1)
- Calendar 7 - About the saveState file (Doc ID 1421268.1)
- Config-Backend Has User 'Admin' Hardcoded Inside Script (Doc ID 1439849.1)
- Need A Way To Push All The Public Holidays To Users Calendars (Doc ID 1444317.1)
- CS7 Access Shared Calendars From iPhone iOS5 (Doc ID 1445298.1)
- CS7 Is SyncML Supported (Doc ID 1450213.1)
- Can a Local Document Store Be An NFS Mounted File System? (Doc ID 1452533.1)
- Why Can't I Subscribe to an Oracle Calendar(v7) in Google Calendar? (Doc ID 1455845.1)
- Calendar Coexistence Behavior - Events Don't Show Up In Each Other's Calendars (Doc ID 1458579.1)
- How To Restore a Single User's Calendar from a Full Backup in Calendar 7 (Doc ID 1461088.1)
- How to Include Additional Attributes in Invitation Search Filters (Doc ID 1468868.1)
- Calendar Server 7 Commands.0 Logfile Is Empty (Doc ID 1471379.1)
- Unsubscribe Calendars From Calendar Account (Doc ID 1474784.1)
- CS7 : Register davadmin Password for Backup Etc. (Doc ID 1474970.1)
- Attendanceflag: 1 Behaviour on Double Booking is not Working (Doc ID 1480787.1)
- Recommended Value For Calendar Server 7 JDBC Pool Properties (Doc ID 1483759.1)
- Calendar Server 7 Ability to Log Telemetry on a Per Account and/or Calendar Basis (Doc ID 1487242.1)
- Setting "null" Value With Davadmin Config Modify Doesn't Reset To Default Values (Doc ID 1493459.1)
- Is The "notification.dav.maxpayload" Value Specified In Bytes? (Doc ID 1494160.1)
- Enabling Telemetry in Caldav/WCAP on a Per User Basis (Doc ID 1497842.1)
- Davadmin Account List Should Display the Database Backend/Document Store Where the Account is Actually Located (Doc ID 1502640.1)
- Calendar 7 Lookup Issues Which Might Be Due to Using Mailequivalentadress Instead of Mailalternateaddress (Doc ID 1514009.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - How Do You Create A Resource Calendar With "LDAP Tools"? (Doc ID 1514235.1)
- Calendar 7 - Creating Calendar Resources with 'davadmin calendar create' (Doc ID 1516228.1)
- Calendar 7: Is There Some Log That Contains Further Information for Exceptions Occurred? (Doc ID 1525427.1)
- What Parameter Is Used For Overwrite When Running Davadmin db Restore? (Doc ID 1526694.1)
- Is There Any Means to Test the Integrity of a Davadmin Db Backup Generated File? (Doc ID 1528280.1)
- While Patching Calendar 7, Is There A Way To Have The Application Server Up And Running Without Actually Serving Requests? (Doc ID 1532101.1)
- How To Remove Orphaned Calendar 7 Users From The Store? (Doc ID 1532103.1)
- How To Update Calendar Server 7 Backend Whenever The User Email Address Has Been Changed? (Doc ID 1548581.1)
- Davcore.serverlimits.httpsockettimeout - Invalid Value Returned (Doc ID 1551883.1)
- Booked Resources are Declined After the Event Has Been Saved in Lightning (Doc ID 1566450.1)
- Any Known Workaround For Thunderbird+Lightning+Search And Subscribe AddOns With Multiple Accounts? (Doc ID 1568287.1)
- How To Setup Calendar Server 7 To Read Only Mode? (Doc ID 1583756.1)
- How Do I Subscribe A Shared/Delegated Calendar with Apple iCal? (Doc ID 1586639.1)
- How To List Permissions / ACL Of A User's Calendar (Doc ID 1591758.1)
- How To Share The Calendar By Default? (Doc ID 1609045.1)
- How To Determine If A Calendar Is Present And Has Entries (Doc ID 1609367.1)
- How To Configure SSL For Calendar Server 7 (Doc ID 1612788.1)
- Is MySQL Version 5.5.35 Compatible With Calendar Server 7 Environments? (Doc ID 1614782.1)
- How To Configure Calendar Server 7 to Communicate With Directory Server via SSL (Doc ID 1622262.1)
- Use of Password File '-W' Option With davadmin Since Calendar Server 7 Update 2 Patch 5 (Doc ID 1630036.1)
- Is It Possible To View Shared Calendars With One Single Command? (Doc ID 1630606.1)
- Calendar Notification Messages - A Calendar Has Been Created For User After CS7 patch 10 Was Applied (Doc ID 1630713.1)
- How To Monitor / Debug Event Notification Issues in Calendar 7 (Doc ID 1642118.1)
- How Do I Delegate a Calendar To a Group to Use It With iCal? (Doc ID 1645171.1)
- Is Oracle Database 12c Supported By CalDAV 7? (Doc ID 1664953.1)
- How Can I Block Certain Attachment File Types in Calendar Server? (Doc ID 1670197.1)
- Error Davadmin Db Backup - getContentStream failed (Doc ID 1913764.1)
- How to Setup a Calendar Resource to Auto Accept Event Invitations? (Doc ID 1917222.1)
- Will davadmin db restore Overwrite Any Existing Data, When Restoring From an Older Full Backup? (Doc ID 1919690.1)
- Why Does Calendar 7 Use iMIP Notification Only For Event Creation And Not For Event Updates? (Doc ID 1924050.1)
- Calendar 7: How To Modify and/or Delete a Problem Event (Doc ID 1926394.1)
- How To Update Time Zone Information (Doc ID 1941357.1)
- Calendar Server - Document Store Requirements (Doc ID 1948636.1)
- How Do I Install Calendar Server On A Server With A Worker Directory (Doc ID 1949354.1)
- How To Generate A Davuniqueid For New Users Without Using The populate-davuniqueid Script? (Doc ID 1997677.1)
- How To Check Free-busy From Office 365? (Doc ID 2020706.1)
- How To Run The Calendar Server Attachment Store As A Non-root User (Doc ID 2024512.1)
- How Do I Manually Sync the cal-admin Password in LDAP and the davservercreds.properties file? (Doc ID 2051948.1)
- Can The Same Document Store Be Used For Contacts Server And Calendar Server? (Doc ID 2082307.1)
- How To Uninstall Calendar Server - CalDAV? (Doc ID 2167539.1)
- Is It Possible To Access A Calendar 7 or 8 CalDAV Server Via Thunderbird Lightning Using WCAP? (Doc ID 2177156.1)
- How Can Caldav Clients Deal with the New Calendar Names? (Doc ID 2217910.1)
- What Kind Of File Is Produced By The "davadmin db backup" Command? (Doc ID 2246732.1)
- Can MySQL Use Same Remote Store for Both Dav and iSchedule? (Doc ID 2250801.1)
- Why Isn't Calendar Notifying Our Users Via Email? (Doc ID 2273598.1)
Problems and Solutions
- Unable to Subscribe to Newly Created Resource Calendar in Convergence 2, Seeing "undefined" (Doc ID 1284664.1)
- Email Notifications To Some Calendar 7 Users Are Failing (Doc ID 1290005.1)
- Calendar Server 7 - davadmin Batch ACL Modification Issue (Doc ID 1302683.1)
- Calendar Server 7 davadmin Command Unable to Import an *.ics File (Doc ID 1325743.1)
- iCal/iPhone HTTPS Connection Issue to CalDAV Server (Doc ID 1307972.1)
- Convergence 2 Access To Calendar 7u1 Fails With Error : The request to the server has failed. (72) (Doc ID 1318115.1)
- CalDAV Application WCAP Servlet Not HA Suited (Doc ID 1332496.1)
- Davadmin DB Backup Reports Java.IOexception Error (Doc ID 1338423.1)
- Calendar 7 - CalDAV Clients Do Not Automatically Display All Subscribed Calendars (Doc ID 1335575.1)
- MySQL Database Size Does Not Change After Deleting Event On Calendar Server 7 (Doc ID 1349054.1)
- Attempting To Export User Calendar Receives Null Error (Doc ID 1354643.1)
- Calendar Server 7, Calendar Auto-Create Fails After Changing davcore.autocreate.displaynameattr (Doc ID 1360040.1)
- Calendar No Longer Works in Convergence and Other CalDAV Clients After Applying Patch and Choosing a Different Directory (Doc ID 1371380.1)
- Calendar Server 7 SMTP Plaintext AUTH Configuration For Event Notification (Doc ID 1393320.1)
- Davadmin Db Backup Error: DavException: getContentStream failed (Doc ID 1409944.1)
- Convergence/Calendar7- Cannot Subscribe To Calendars In Other Domains, When Using Schema 1 (Doc ID 1437641.1)
- Recurring Events Not Displayed In Convergence - Calendar Not Loading (Doc ID 1438305.1)
- Davadmin is not Exporting Special Characters Correctly (Doc ID 1449024.1)
- CS7 Patch Install: 'init-config -state' Fails with "State file does not have matching ID required for current configurator" (Doc ID 1457598.1)
- Davadmin Does Not Display The Last Modified Date (Doc ID 1458421.1)
- Unable To Delete Caldav Calendars (Doc ID 1459984.1)
- Calendar 7: When Share Permissions For Anyone Are Set To None, Owner Also Loses Access (Doc ID 1463041.1)
- E-Mail Invite For Attendees Does Not Work (Doc ID 1474592.1)
- Calendar Server 7 Sends Base64 Encoded Attachment But Content-type Is Text/plain (Doc ID 1480202.1)
- Calendar Server 7 Davadmin Command Sends Proxy Request (Doc ID 1480244.1)
- Storeevents.wcap Error 60 - Could Not Update a Calendar (that is a MailequivalentAddress) (Doc ID 1480247.1)
- Problem Setting Calendar Access to an LDAP Group (Doc ID 1483915.1)
- Error: "The Request To The Server Has Failed. (60)" in Calendar Server 7 (Doc ID 1486051.1)
- Calendar 7 Event Notifications are not Emailed to Invitees (Doc ID 1486430.1)
- Calendar 7 Missing Email Notification in HADB environment (Doc ID 1490568.1)
- CS7 Davadmin Account Delete Command Gives "Segment Is Null" Error (Doc ID 1491668.1)
- Unable To Delete a Resource In <calendar> - Error Returned (Doc ID 1493737.1)
- Calendar Server 7 Invalid Property Id Error For X-S1CS-GROUP-ATTENDEE (Doc ID 1493743.1)
- Calendar 7: Importing an ICS File Fails With "Invalid Parameter Name: RECEIVED-SEQUENCE" Message (Doc ID 1500736.1)
- Calendar 7 : Problem with Interpretation of an ICS File Causes "syntax error" in Convergence (Doc ID 1500739.1)
- Calendar 7 - After Applying 142785-08, WCAP Responses Contain Error 29 and "getContentStream failed" (Doc ID 1515006.1)
- Davadmin Account List Shows Calendar Accounts Twice (Doc ID 1516117.1)
- Setting Password Expiration Policy Assumes the o=isp Suffix Exists (Doc ID 1518606.1)
- After Patching a Cluster Install of the Document Store to Calendar 7 Patch 08, the Resource Group Fails (Doc ID 1518625.1)
- A More Informative Result Code Is Required When Not Using -A Flag For Backups (Doc ID 1525056.1)
- Davadmin Account Delete Did Not 'fully' Succeed, Leaving 'unknown User' (Doc ID 1528784.1)
- Davadmin Account Delete Seems To Trigger 'Cancel' Messages Being Sent Out (Doc ID 1528787.1)
- During an Init-config Run: - Smtphost will be Provisioned as Calmaster's Mailhost (Doc ID 1530237.1)
- Calendar 7: Entering "yes" Instead of "y" When Asked to Confirm You Want to Delete the User...?" (Doc ID 1534052.1)
- Davadmin Db Backup Is Not Succeeding On An Existing User When Using Any Uppercase Letters (Doc ID 1544765.1)
- User Spammed With Calendar Email Notifications With Subject: ACL Change Notification (Doc ID 1546171.1)
- Calendar 7: Network Problem Caused Backend Pools To Drop Connections (Doc ID 1547822.1)
- CS7 Reports "Unknown Store Version: 7(INTERNAL_STORE_ERROR)" Error When Starting Up (Doc ID 1549036.1)
- Private Events Not Working for Apple iPhone and Mac (Doc ID 1568281.1)
- Shared Calendar Access Using Apple iCal Requires "manage" Permission (Doc ID 1577669.1)
- Init-config Should Not Edit Calmaster Account When Installing Patches (Doc ID 1577692.1)
- Setting The Calendar To Inactive Means The Account Cannot Be Deleted (Doc ID 1577694.1)
- When Fixing Bug 14545818, Different Parameters In Config-backend And Jdbc_mysql.xml Was Not Considered (Doc ID 1577697.1)
- Calendar Server 7 INTERNAL_STORE_ERROR On EMOJI (Doc ID 1591088.1)
- IMIP Notification To Local User/Group Detail (Doc ID 1595502.1)
- Recurring Event Will Not Be Deleted From The Invitee Calendar If The Invitee Has Removed One Instance Of The Event (Doc ID 1596320.1)
- Subscribed Calendars Not Appearing In Convergence; Error 20 From Server (Doc ID 1598125.1)
- Init-config Fails When Installing Calendar 7 Patch 14 If Ldapsearch (of the openldap-clients-xxx package) Is Not Installed (Doc ID 1599459.1)
- Calendar Share Permission Issue With User Invitation (Doc ID 1604019.1)
- 'SSL Connection failed' Error When Using 'davadmin' (Doc ID 1608955.1)
- Calendar Server Logs Show "found Entry Without Davuniqueid Attribute" When It Is In Fact There... (Doc ID 1615293.1)
- Class PRIVATE And CONFIDENTIAL Also Enforced For Calendar Co-Owners (Doc ID 1618116.1)
- Convergence / Calendar Error: "The request to the server has failed. (-1)" (Doc ID 1623716.1)
- MacOS 10.9 iCal (1835) - Unable To Delete Calendar Event (Doc ID 1629324.1)
- Init-Config Fails if the Calmaster Password Contains a Semi-Colon (;) (Doc ID 1629914.1)
- Calendar 7 init-config Error - Server [host.domain.tld:8800] Does Not Accept secure Connections (Doc ID 1631791.1)
- Mac OS iCal Client Shows Errors When Adding CalDAV Account / Adding Shared CalDAV Account (Doc ID 1638868.1)
- Unable to Restore A Resource Calendar (Doc ID 1642282.1)
- CS7 Patch 14 init-config Script Reports 'Select Failed!' (Doc ID 1644165.1)
- Reminder Emails Are Not Being Fully Translated (Doc ID 1666687.1)
- Calendar Server Will Not Start After Upgrading Java Version (Doc ID 1669106.1)
- Calendar 7- Davadmin DB Restore (Incremental) Fails With IOException (Doc ID 1671134.1)
- Unable To Access Calendar - Login To Calendar Service Failed (Doc ID 1674188.1)
- Davserver.war File Not Found Error While Installing Calender Server (Doc ID 1676770.1)
- Davadmin Command Fails After Upgrading To Calendar Server 126.96.36.199.0 (Doc ID 1902924.1)
- Convergence Calendar Error Message "expected ]" or "missing ] After Element List" (Doc ID 1915088.1)
- Calendar 7 init-config Fails Deploy with javax.crypto.BadPaddingException (Doc ID 1923047.1)
- Creation Of New Event Prevented With "Timeout while waiting to Lock" In Resource Message (Doc ID 1924045.1)
- Changing The Time Of A Recurring Event Will Remove Attendee, But Original Event Stays In Attendee's Calendar. (Doc ID 1935574.1)
- Unable To Get Calendar 7 Configured - "Unable to obtain the JMX connector port value" Error Returned (Doc ID 1937484.1)
- Notifications fail After Enabling SMTP Authentication In Calendar Server 7 (Doc ID 1985923.1)
- Init-config Fails If You Specify Non-root User For cs.user Value (Doc ID 1989073.1)
- Calendar Server 7 And MacOS Yosemite Calendar.app -- Error 500 Being Returned From Server (Doc ID 1997394.1)
- Export WCAP Not Working Properly (Should Export Only The Events Of The Current Day) (Doc ID 2003820.1)
- Unable To Deploy The Calendar Server On Glassfish 3 As Non-root User (Doc ID 2032203.1)
- Missing Permissions Error - You Are Not Allowed To Invite user@domain When Inviting On Behalf Of Another User (Doc ID 2032701.1)
- Free-busy does not work With Thunderbird 38.2 + Lightning 4.0.2 (Doc ID 2047742.1)
- Deploying Calendar Server Configuration Produces An Error: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Invalid pad value! (Doc ID 2051949.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Details Actions Getting Started Documentation Deployment Planning Installation Upgrading & Migration Administration Performance Tuning Patches * * IMPORTANT * * Notes Regarding Updating From/To Various Patch Levels. Review General Guidelines Troubleshooting Knowledge Articles Bulletin FAQ "How To" Articles Problems and Solutions Migration Related Issues Forums & Communities Contacts References My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.