ASAP Is Not Processing Orders Properly
(Doc ID 1303249.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 5.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-SEP-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 04-JUN-2014***
We have set the following parameters in the ASAP.cfg file.
BATCH_SLEEP_INTERVAL = 60
MAX_ORDERS_IN_GM_Q = 200
MAX_ORDERS_IN_PROGRESS = 300
The following behavior is observed:
- in state 102 (initial) there are always around 1000 orders (more or less constant )
- the progress queue gets filled with around 250 orders
- the orders are processed and the progress queue goes to zero in around 3-5 minutes
- after all orders from progress queue are completed, there is a delay of 3-5 minutes before the progress queue is refilled
My questions are:
1. It is normal that the progress queue needs to go to zero before refill?
2. Why there is this delay before to refill the progress queue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Is it normal that the progress queue needs to go to zero before refill?|
|Why there is this delay before the progress queue is refilled ?|