Event Is Created With Incorrect Time Interval While Invoking Op_subscription_set_prodinfo Multiple Times
(Doc ID 1306696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :
- create a simple monthly cycle forward product, 30$, /service/ip , purchase and cancel proration set to 'charge based on usage'
- actg_dom is 10 (in cm pin.conf)
- 10 jan 2011 : create an account and purchase the above product
- 10 jan 2011 : set cycle_end_t of the product to 19 Feb , using op_subscription_set_prodinfo
- 10 feb 2011 : run billing for this account using op_bill_make_bill
- event rated from 10 Feb to 19 Feb
- change cycle_end_t to zero, using op_subscription_set_prodinfo
- event rated from 19 Feb to 10 March
- change cycle end_t to 15 Feb, using op_subscription_set_prodinfo
- event rated from 15 Feb to 19 Feb (refund amount), but the period 19 Feb to 10 March is left out. It was expected that this event is rated from 15 Feb to 10 March
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document