How to Select Correct Feature Node (StoreMyLoc, MapRimsQry) to Extract Subscriber's Location Information With SRI, SRI_for_SM and ATI messages
(Doc ID 1311419.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version: 2.2.0 to 4.4.0 - Release: 2.2 to 4.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. What are the main GSM messages to extract location information of a subscriber?
2. What control plan nodes are available to extract location information of a subscriber?
3. How to choose correct control plan node for GSM messages to extract location information ?
4. Any Time Interrogation (ATI)
5. Send Routing Information (SRI)
6. Send Routing Information for SM (SRI_for_SM)