Pipeline Manager Crashes After Reload Of Zone Entries
(Doc ID 1314881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using a semaphore file to reload zones in a batch pipeline, if one inserts a CDR in its input directory, the process crashes. A diagnostic file is created under ifw logs.
The problem does not occur if one removes the FCT_Zone plugin, so it looks like the FCT_Zone module is causing the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure OOB registry wireless.reg, with DAT_Zone and FCT_Zone (right after FCT_Account) as below :
ModuleName = DAT_Zone
ReuseOnFailure = FALSE
Source = DataBase
MaxAge = 0
DistCalcMode = DISC
DataConnection = ifw.DataPool.Login
LoadZoneDescription = False
LoadZoneEntryName = False
CliMode = DEC
ModuleName = FCT_Zone
Active = True
DataModule = ifw.DataPool.ZoneDataModule
EdrZoneModel = ALL_RATE
2. Start the ifw process.
3. Create a /gsm/telephony account.
4. Rate a CDR and verify that it is rated fine.
5. Now, pass the below semaphore to pipeline :
6. Check for the ifw process to be up and running [ps -ef | grep wireless.reg] .
7. Now, rate another CDR for the same account.
8. Repeat step 6, you will see that the ifw process is no longer running, it has been stopped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document