Unable To Suspend Payment With Method Direct Debit or Credit Card
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-May-2014.
Unable to suspend payment with method Direct debit or Credit card.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Create an account with subscribing offer, with payment method Direct debit or Credit card
2) Move pin virtual time (PVT) to next billing date.
3) Run billing (pin_bill_accts)
4) Execute pin_collect.
5) Suspend the payment for the account to suspense payment account.
6) Try to recycle the recycled payment on an other account.
Error from cm.pinlog :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms