Unable To Suspend Payment With Method Direct Debit or Credit Card
(Doc ID 1325076.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to suspend payment with method Direct debit or Credit card.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Create an account with subscribing offer, with payment method Direct debit or Credit card
2) Move pin virtual time (PVT) to next billing date.
3) Run billing (pin_bill_accts)
4) Execute pin_collect.
5) Suspend the payment for the account to suspense payment account.
6) Try to recycle the recycled payment on an other account.
Error from cm.pinlog :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document