Unable To Successfully Upload Attachments To Case While Book-In
(Doc ID 1327671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is not saving the attachments to the case that were added after deleting an attachment in the initial case entry screen during the case book-in.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus Safety
2. Go to Case Actions|New
3. Enter all the required data in the initial case entry screen
4. Click on Continue and enter Serious Criteria
5. Add 2 attachments under Attachments and References section
6. Delete the 2nd attachment because it is not the right attachment
7. Add 2 more attachments
8. Book-in the case
9. Open the case and go to additional info tab
10. Observe that only first attachment that was added in the book-in screen present in the notes and attachment section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document