Gantt Chart Cannot Update Task Schedule in Other Root Project Against the Depedencies Setting
(Doc ID 1335319.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use Gantt Chart to modify Task schedule in other Root project.
Modifing task schedule in Gantt Chart will not update the corresponding task schedule in other root program against finish to start setting in dependency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 tasks in 2 different project.
2. project1.taskA and paroject2.taskA
3. Set dependency finish to start in paroject2.taskA
4. Change the schedule date in Gantt Chart for project1.taskA.
5. System did not change the schedule date for paroject2.taskA against the change in project1.taskA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document