Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Sep-2013***
Search for cash/external payments in Payment Center does not return any results even such payments exist.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create an Account with a Cycle Forward Event of 100USD.
2. Do the Billing
3. Open the Payment Tool and Validate the Payment and then Click on "Change Status" Button To Change the status from Validated to Manually Suspended.
4. Click on the Submit Button to enter the info to the BRM.
5. Open Payment Center -->Payment Search
6. In the Search I am using Payment Method as Cash(As I don't have External Payment Method)
7. The above method does not return any results even though payments with Payme Method as 'Cash' exist.
8. However, if no filtering conditions are used, the payments are returned via the search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms