Search For Cash/External Payments in Payment Center Does Not Return Any Results Eventhough Such Payments Exist
(Doc ID 1341980.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search for cash/external payments in Payment Center does not return any results even such payments exist.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create an Account with a Cycle Forward Event of 100USD.
2. Do the Billing
3. Open the Payment Tool and Validate the Payment and then Click on "Change Status" Button To Change the status from Validated to Manually Suspended.
4. Click on the Submit Button to enter the info to the BRM.
5. Open Payment Center -->Payment Search
6. In the Search, search Payment Method as Cash.
7. The above method does not return any results even though payments with Payme Method as 'Cash' exist.
8. However, if no filtering conditions are used, the payments are returned via the search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document