Users See All Datasheets, Not Just The Datasheets Configured For That User.
(Doc ID 1349427.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users see all datasheets in the event assessment screen of the case form, not just the datasheets configured for that user when using the datasheet view
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a product family with 2 datasheets one for US and another one for UK
2. Add a product to the above family with 2 licenses one for US and another one for UK and use the data sheets created in the family
3. Create a user and allow him to do listedness only for US
4. Login as the user created in step 3
5. Create a case with the product created in step 2
6. Go to event assessment
7. Set the datasheet view in the event assessment screen
8. Observe that it shows UK datasheets also even though it set to show only assigned datasheets
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document