BRM Upgrade: Tax Applied For Item Adjustment On Billed Item Not Impacting Monitor Balance
(Doc ID 1363924.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an item adjustment (debit) done on the billed item, and this is inclusive of the tax amount. This tax amount is not impacting the monitor balance and the subscriber may be able to consume more than the limit.
- Created account
- Set the credit limit at account level.
- Ran the billing which applied the tax.
- Ran the pin_monitor_balance. The monitor balance is matching with actual balance. Cycle tax also got applied.
- Did debit item level adjustment on the billed item. This applied the adjustment + tax amount.
- Ran the pin_montior_balance. The adjustment is added to monitor balance, But the tax amount on the adjustment is not getting added to monitor balance. The tax event generated for this adjustment is /event/billing/adjustment/tax_event. This event is not added to monitor_queue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document