Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :
- Created account
- Set the credit limit at account level.
- Ran the billing which applied the tax.
- Ran the pin_monitor_balance. The monitor balance is matching with actual balance. Cycle tax also got applied.
- Did debit item level adjustment on the billed item. This applied the adjustment + tax amount.
- Ran the pin_montior_balance. The adjustment is added to monitor balance, But the tax amount on the adjustment is not getting added to monitor balance. The tax event generated for this adjustment is /event/billing/adjustment/tax_event. This event is not added to monitor_queue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms