Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 220.127.116.11
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Book in a case with a product that has both vaccine and drug licenses
2. Open that case and go to products tab
3. Enter start date in the Dosage Regimen section under drug sub-tab
4. Switch to vaccine sub-tab and enter the dose regimen info (dose number, dose, units) and save case.
5. Observe that the tab label shows as UNK instead of the actual dose/units value that was entered (i.e., 3 g)
6. Copy the UNK dose regimen and create it as a second dose regimen
7. Modify the dose number and dose value and save the case.
8. Observe that the second dose regimen now has the proper label (5 g).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms