Dose Regimen Tab Has 'Unk' Even When Dosage Info Is Entered
(Doc ID 1364681.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is showing the Dose Regimen tab label as UNK even when dosage information present in the dosage regimen section of the case form
Steps to Repeat:
1. Book in a case with a product that has both vaccine and drug licenses
2. Open that case and go to products tab
3. Enter start date in the Dosage Regimen section under drug sub-tab
4. Switch to vaccine sub-tab and enter the dose regimen info (dose number, dose, units) and save case.
5. Observe that the tab label shows as UNK instead of the actual dose/units value that was entered (i.e., 3 g)
6. Copy the UNK dose regimen and create it as a second dose regimen
7. Modify the dose number and dose value and save the case.
8. Observe that the second dose regimen now has the proper label (5 g).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document