Getting 'Pin_fld_rate_plan Not Found' When Cancelling A Product
(Doc ID 1364960.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When canceling a product the error "PIN_FLD_RATE_PLAN not found" is thrown.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create an account
2) Move forward pin virtual time 2 days
3) Create a service /service with its own balance group
4) Create a subscription service /service/ip under the service /service and using the balance group of the service /service
5) Purchase the product to the service /service/ip
6) Move pin virtual time forward for 2 days
7) Cancel the service /service/ip
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document