After Suspending And Resuming Billing Some Charged Items Aren't Found On Invoice
(Doc ID 1367922.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Jun-2016
If a customer changes billing DOM and then Suspends / Resumes billing, after resuming, it is forced to a short cycle.
If the billing is delayed past the difference in the resume and the cycle DOM any end of cycle taxes or discounts are not picked up by invoicing.
1) Create customer on DOM 8 (Jan 8, 2011)
2) Normal first bill (Feb 8, 2011)
3) Move to DOM 6 (Mar 6, 2011)
4) Suspend billing (PCM_OP_BILL_SUSPEND_BILLING) (Mar 6, 2011)
5) Move pin_virtual_time to Mar 7, 2011
6) Resume (PCM_OP_BILL_RESUME_BILLING) (Mar 7, 2011)
Billing cycle is now from Mar 7 to Mar 8.
1) Bill Cycle 8th Aug to 8th Sept.
3) Payment made on 12th August, Payment Item created with effective date 12th August.
5) Billing Suspended using PCM_OP_BILL_SUSPEND_BILLING on 12th August.
6) On 8th Sept Billing Resumed using PCM_OP_BILL_RESUME_BILLING. Cycle is now set to September 8th to October 8th.
7) On 8th Oct Ran Billing/Invoicing.
8) Invoicing is now only fetching the items based on the Effective_t i.e. Sept 14 to Oct 14.
9) The Payment item which has item Effective_t of 12th August doesn't appear on the Invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document