Rate Tax Calc Opcode Does Not Consider Positive Discount Balance Impact For Taxation.
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 7.4 PS8 version, Rating
Tax not getting applied on positive discount
Tax should get applied on the positive discount
Steps to reproduce
- Create a discount object that applied to /service/telco/gsm with MCF (Monthly Cycle Forward) event. Discount should be triggered always.
- Configure discount rule that will do a balance impact of 1.5 Euros flat on currency resource.
- Create a product with the monthly cycle fees with 0 Euros.
- Attach this discount and the product to the deal object.
- Configure taxcodes_map file with flat taxation of of 19.6%. Billing time taxation is ON.
- TaxationMode in the FCT_Discount module for RTP (Real Time Pipeline) is 2 which is the same as the TAXATION SWITCH entry in the cm's pin.conf.
- Create a customer and add this deal.
- Bill the customer and check if the the new discount is triggered that will charge 1.5 Euros to the customer and check that these 1.5 Euros that is applied to the currency resource is included for taxation in fm_cust_pol_tax_calc policy opcode input flist.
The positive discount impact of 1.5 Euros is not considered in the tax calculation by the fm_cust_pol_tax_calc opcode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms