System Hangs When Attempting To Go Out Of The Products Tab In A E2b Case
(Doc ID 1449185.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Mar-2014***
The system is hanging (Shows Processing dialog) when ever user tries to go out of the products tab in a E2B imported case. User has to eventually close Argus by closing the browser.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Import an E2B file that contains a carriage return in the data for the element <drugdosagetext>
Example Drug Block:
<drugdosagetext>1DF: one tab
PainbeGone 245 mg + PainbeGone 200 mg</drugdosagetext>
2. Accept the E2b and create it as a case in Argus
3. Open the accepted case
4. Go to products tab
5. Observe that it shows an error on the page
6. Click on the Error to see the error details:
Error: 'regimenCollection' is undefined
Error: Unterminated String Constant
6. try to go out of the products tab
7. Observe that it shows 'Processing' icon and hangs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document