Getting Error Of "wmap protocol error, invalid compact WMAP response" When Importing Mail From External Account
(Doc ID 1453559.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do an external mail collection, a popup window is showing up stating :
wmap protocol error, invalid compact WMAP response
This happens consistently after 5 min and 30 seconds.
It does not seem to interfere with the collection of mail itself as after some 20 minutes all mails are imported.
Convergence iwcadmin settings :
Steps to reproduce, with some observations :
- Log in in Convergence
- go to External Accounts->Create New Account
- Set up External Account information which was in this case containing about 3498 mails.
- After Created Account, importing mail from External Account
- After 5 min 30 seconds the following popup appears : wmap protocol error, invalid compact WMAP response
- Import action keep on going (confirmed by mboxutil command)
- 10 minutes after the import action started, the iwc.log shows:
<PROXY_MAIL: ERROR from com.sun.comms.client.web.services.sun.MailServiceProxy Thread httpSSLWorkerThread-80-0 ipaddress=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx sessionid=86658f0dd43830c45d5c74fe52a2 at 14:16:11,352- Unable to connect to mail server for: /collect.mjs?rev=3&sid=naoq457+S5g>
- about 20 minutes after the start, the import action completes, with all of mails imported.
Where is this wmap error coming from ?
No changes were done except for defining the external account and import action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document