Cannot Alter Closed Bill From FM_BILL_POL_POST_BILLING
(Doc ID 1455551.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) 01 jan : create account with a monthly cycle forward fees
2) 10 jan : create an adjustment and see that there is an unallocated /item/adjustment created
3) 10 jan : Due to a customization in "fm_bill_pol_post_billing.c" to call 'op_bill_item_transfer' in order to move amount from the /item/adjustment to /item/cycle_forward
4) 01 feb : run trial billing (op_bill_make_trial_bill) and you will get below error :
5) 01 feb : if you run regular billing ( op_bill_make_bill) , there is no issue and it goes through fine. Assume that the same piece of policy customization is called again and executed correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document