Cannot Alter Closed Bill From FM_BILL_POL_POST_BILLING
(Doc ID 1455551.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) 01 jan : create account with a monthly cycle forward fees
2) 10 jan : create an adjustment and see that there is an unallocated /item/adjustment created
3) 10 jan : Due to a customization in "fm_bill_pol_post_billing.c" to call 'op_bill_item_transfer' in order to move amount from the /item/adjustment to /item/cycle_forward
4) 01 feb : run trial billing (op_bill_make_trial_bill) and you will get below error :
E Sat Jun 2 12:23:57 2012 xxxx-dev cm:32395 fm_inv_make_invoice.c:5015 1:xxxx-dev:pin_trial_bill_accts:32391:-148218992:1123:1331904871:1
E Sat Jun 2 12:23:56 2012 xxxx-dev dm:32378 dm_ops.c(228):3597 1:xxxx-dev:pin_trial_bill_accts:32391:-148218992:1123:1331904871:1
ERROR RFLDS: do_sql_select "select poid_DB, poid_ID0, poid_TYPE, poid_REV, end_t from event_t where event_t.poid_id0 = :1", x=2, pp->id 272555738386404908
5) 01 feb : if you run regular billing ( op_bill_make_bill) , there is no issue and it goes through fine. I assume that the same piece of policy customization is called again and executed correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document