Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created an account-level real-time discount, and the system is behaving in an inconsistent manner. The discount fires for all products for both the account level and service level at purchase time for monthly fees; but, when one of the service-level products is cancelled, the CM does not forward that event over to the pipeline for processing. Since the products are set to prorate on cancellation, this causes incorrect charges when products are cancelled.
Test case :
1) Created account on June 9th and purchased a plan which contains :
- service-level product whose MCF(Monthly Cycle Fee) is $200,
- account level product whose MCF is $100,
- account level discount gives 10% off on cycle forward fees.
BIP(Bill-In-Progress) is $270.
Note: Purchase level of discount for account level discount is set to apply for both service and account product purchase.
2) Move the pvt(pin_virtual_time) to June 12th and cancel the service-level product.
Actual result: Only product charge of $180 was refunded.
Expect result: Apart from product charge of $180 , discount should also get refunded. Hence the total refund will be $162 ( $180 - $18)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms