Error In SET STATUS Operation
(Doc ID 1477864.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
0) Disable ERAS into /config/business_params configuration, the enable_eras line has to have the param_value = 0 (DISABLED)
1) Create a test offer with a product with two events (purchase_fee and cancel_fee)
2) Add the product to a deal and a deal to a plan
3) Commit the new offer into the database
4) Create a new customer with the new offer
5) Try to close the offer
Also, create a discount on /event/billing/product/fee/cancel, this step is very important because the piece of code in which we encounter the problem is related to the fact the the cancel event is of discounted type as you can see from the following piece of the log:
Not able to complete the cancel operation on such type of product with only a purchase fee and a cancel event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document