Error In SET STATUS Operation
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
0) Disable ERAS into /config/business_params configuration, the enable_eras line has to have the param_value = 0 (DISABLED)
1) Create a test offer with a product with two events (purchase_fee and cancel_fee)
2) Add the product to a deal and a deal to a plan
3) Commit the new offer into the database
4) Create a new customer with the new offer
5) Try to close the offer
Also, create a discount on /event/billing/product/fee/cancel, this step is very important because the piece of code in which we encounter the problem is related to the fact the the cancel event is of discounted type as you can see from the following piece of the log:
We are not able to complete the cancel operation on such type of product with only a purchase fee and a cancel event.
We need to be able to cancel this kind of offer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms