When Using Mboxutil -R, ENS Events That Are Generated Do Not Contain Correct Usage Information
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using mboxutil -R ( to restore deleted messages that have not yet been purged), ENS events that are generated do not contain correct usage information.
We're able to reproduce issue by:
- Set up libibiff as follows:
local.store.notifyplugin = lib/libibiff$test
local.store.notifyplugin.test.enseventkey = enp://127.0.0.1/store
local.store.notifyplugin.test.enshost = 127.0.0.1
local.store.notifyplugin.test.noneinbox.enable = 1
store.typequota.enable = 1
- Populate a mailbox with some mail. Doesn't seem to matter how many messages.
- Delete and expunge any or all of the mail.
- Using mboxutil -R, unexpunge the messages.
- Observe that the diskquotaUsed parameter of the generated ENS events have an absurdly large value, like 9007170204991487kb.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms