When Using Mboxutil -R, ENS Events That Are Generated Do Not Contain Correct Usage Information
(Doc ID 1478049.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using mboxutil_-R ( to restore deleted messages that have not yet been purged), ENS events that are generated do not contain correct usage information.
We're able to reproduce issue by:
- Set up libibiff as follows:
local.store.notifyplugin = lib/libibiff$test
local.store.notifyplugin.test.enseventkey = enp://127.0.0.1/store
local.store.notifyplugin.test.enshost = 127.0.0.1
local.store.notifyplugin.test.noneinbox.enable = 1
store.typequota.enable = 1
- Populate a mailbox with some mail. Doesn't seem to matter how many messages.
- Delete and expunge any or all of the mail.
- Using mboxutil -R, unexpunge the messages.
- Observe that the diskquotaUsed parameter of the generated ENS events have an absurdly large value, like 9007170204991487kb.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document