Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jun-2015***
Users are on 220.127.116.11 code line. Screenshots show that in ORG TST:M1 Item = JMake in the Item Attributes Mass Maintenance form they made this combination for field New Planned Order Creation = Do Not Create New Planned Orders for Simulation Set = TestSimSet. Also shows this is an EDD SCO plan as it's Constrained With Detailed Scheduling in the Constraints tab. The Simulation Set is attached to the Main tab of the ASCP plan options.
However there are still planned orders for supply created for this item. Please note customer is not doing any end item substitution. They're merely testing phase capability with the Mass Maintenance form in ASCP.
Things we checked/reviewed not discussed already:
1. They did this for several thousand items and in general it works fine. But for about 14-15 items it does not work. Customer seems to think it does not work ONLY when there's 0 on hand for the item in question but that's not 100% confirmed
2. We do know there is no on hand for the example we're working with at this time
1. Run SCO With Detailed Scheduling ASCP EDD Plan
2. Update thousands of items in Mass Maintenance with field New Planned Order Creation = Do Not Create New Planned Orders
3. Rerun the SCO plan
4. All but 14-15 items seem to be honoring the setup. Seems like if there's no on hand for the item, it creates planned orders for it anyway
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms