In BRM 74 Is There Any Duplicate Check While Using Load_notification_event Utility To Prevent Loading Of Same Xml Twice?
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-JULY-2014***
***Check for Relevance on 21-December-2016***
Below are the steps followed for the issue reproduction
1. Created a Non currency resource.
2. Created a new Discount - to accumulate the Total charge for the CDR in our NCR
3. Created a plan with Credit Limit:
Account Balance Group. (for this NCR ) with this Threshold
(30%,50%,60%,80%,100%) and the limit = 80.
4. In BRM set these business parameters: balance_monitoring = 1 and CreditThresholdChecking =1
5. Created an account with this plan
6. In the registry file, configured this modules:
7. Pass the usage so as to breach the notification and notification xml got generated in the directory
Using load_notification_event utility while loading the notiication event xml that got generated when account balance crosses the threshold, there is no such check which will prevent the same xml file to be loaded twice in the BRM System. In other words there is no duplicate check. Something which is present in IREL appliction.
The expectation is that when you load the same xml file using load_notification_event utility, it should fail the second time when the user tries to load it.
As it happens in pin_rel when the rated CDR file is loaded twice, it gives error while loading the same file, twice.
After successfully passing the EDR, Batch controller has loaded a file successfully & moved the file to done directory.
If by some mistake, someone moved the xml file back to processing directory. In that case, would batch controller discard the file from being loaded twice? Or it will be loaded as duplicate?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms