Rollover Correction Event : Sub Balances Missing With Two Resources
(Doc ID 1512539.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has a cycle forward monthly product with two resources containing the financial bucket. One tax free and the other with taxes.
When they generate the rollover event, there are the two sub balances which are present.
When they generate the rollover correction event, there is only one sub balance which is present.
Steps to reproduce:-
1) Create a cycle monthly product with two financial resources with two different resource_id.
2) Create a customer and subscribe the product
3) Modify the value of the config_billing_delay in the pin.conf:
- fm_bill config_billing_delay 5
4) Enable the rollover_correction_during_billing in the config_business_params
5) The first month of the subscription (for example: from 05/10 to 05/11), rate a cdr which use a part of the monetary bucket.
For example, the monetary bucket is 19. The cdr consume 4.
6) make a billing at step 1 (the end of the cycle)
7) Rate a cdr with a calling date that is include in the previous cycle period (for example: 10/10). The duration of cdr will use a part of the monetary bucket.
For exemple, the cdr consume 2.
8) Make a billing at step 2 (the end of the delay period)
9) It should create a rollover correction event.
==> Do a robj and verify the sub balances which are present: for one resource or both
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document