Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approved Purchase Orders (POs) are not updated for emergency price changes upon executing the batch ORDUPD.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item and note the unit retail of the item. Records are inserted into PRICE_HIST table.
- Create an order for the item created in step 1.
- Create a emergency price change for the item/location created in step 1. Note that a record will be inserted into PRICE_HIST table with tran_type = 4 and action_date = current date.
- Notice that ITEM_LOC.UNIT_RETAIL is updated with the new unit retail.
- Run ORDUPD batch.
- Notice that ORDLOC.UNIT_RETAIL for the order created in step 2 is not updated with the new unit retail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms