Same Billing Time Discount Getting Triggered Twice For The Same Billing Cycle
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the following scenario, it is seen that the billing time discount (BTD) is applied twice for the same bill cycle at the time of billing.
* created an Aggregate discount and BTD
* created discount object d1 with below events :
delayed usage event --> Aggregate discount
billing time discount event --> BTD
* created a product p1 with Telephony usage event
* created a deal D1 with above p1 and d1 and then a plan with P1
* created account on Sep 6, bill cycle is Sep 6 to Oct 6
* rated usage on Sep 7 , impact 8 Euro , aggregate counter (1000092) impacted with 8
* the issue here is that the BTD is given twice and its is expected to apply only once as per business requirements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms