Purchase A Product With Backdate Creation And Cycle Start In The Future
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to buy a product in current time with account creation in the past and product start in the future time related to the account creation.
- The pvt is today (e.g. 13 Feb 2013)
- The effective creation for the account is Jun 22 of 2012
- The purchase start of the product is on 180 days after the account effective creation time --> Dec 19 of 2012
- And the end product is 360 days after the account Creation --> 17 Jun of 2013
- The BRM creates the account and the product but the cycle fee are not correct:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms