How To Implement Charge Sharing On A Particular Day For Real-time Rating?
(Doc ID 1560423.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 2-Jun-2015.
The requirement is to implement charge sharing on a particular day like (25th Dec) for real time rating.
The same scenario has been implemented in batch rating, in which special day rates are defined in the rateplan. But It's not working for real time rating. Also tried to use calender and time model but it was not impacting for the real time rating.
The following are the steps tried for implementing the charge sharing for particular day for Real time rating:-
1. Configured the day code for days including Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
2. Configured the time period for 24hrs to link to the time model
3. Create a new time model and linked the day code and time period to it.
4. Created the chare share model, rule, trigger, charge share master and in detail gave the time model and time period information .
5. Made usage for monday, but the charge sharing did not apply as the information about the time model, day code etc were not populated in the EDR dump for real time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document