ASAP Dynamic Routing Error
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASAP Dynamic Routing Error:
After getting the IP address from M6, how can a user pass this into the Connection Handler to Telnet object to establish a connection, as communication parameters are automatically picked up from NE Template where IP address will not be there and NE keeps trying to connect
(Connecting state and work order is in in progress state-103)
The following steps are performed to replicate this issue:
1) Create a Dynamic NE Template in the cartridge.
2) Select Dynamic NE routing.
3) Pass all Telnet/SSH communication parameters except IP Address (which will come from the upstream system as part of the workorder).
4) Deploy the Dynamic NE template and sar file.
5) Submit the Order( attached OSSJ work Order).
However the orders remain in the in-progress state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms