Discriminate By Service In /item/sponsor In The Owner Bill With Discount Sharing Group
(Doc ID 1584218.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user has two DSG (Discount Sharing Group), one for GPRS discount, one for Telephony discount.
When billing a member account, the /item/sponsor is created in the owner account with two charges.
The /item/sponsor does not show which charge is for which service.
The /item/sponsor should differentiate the charges with the matching service, GPRS or Telephony
• GPRS product, MCF event, 15000 scaled amount, proratable, discountable
• GPRS Discount, MCF event, OOB discount model DM100, parallel discount
• Telephony product, MCA event, 124917 scaled amount, proratable, discountable
• Telephony Discount, MCA event, OOB discount model DM100, parallel discount
• Four deals, one for each product, discount
• Two plans, one plan for the product deals, one plan for the discount deals
1. Create Member account with the plan of the two products as above
2. Create Owner account with the plan of the two discounts as above
3. Create two discount sharing group:
• First DSG with GPRS Discount.
• Second DSG with Telephony Discount.
4. Add account Member to each DSG
5. From Member account, Participate In Membership for each DSG
5. Advance one month, run billing.
6. Verify the Owner account's Bill In Progress, the discounts have been applied together that can not be differentiated.
There are different processes that need the charges discriminate by service.
For example, the business needs to know if an adjustment by item is done on Telephony or GPRS.
For accounting, it is also required to report the information for each service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document