Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 188.8.131.52.0 version;
Problem is that, when inactivating or cancelling a cycle forward arrear discount which is in a discount sharing droup, the discount is not calculated for refund.
1) Create a cycle forward arrear Product lets say P1
2) Create a cycle forward arrear Discount lets say D1, to offer 50% discount
3) Create an account lets say A1
4) Add a service (/service/telco for example) S1 to account A1
5) Purchase discount D1 under S1.
6) Add another service instance (/service/telco for example) S2 to account A1
7) Create Discount Sharing Group DSG1 such that, S1 is discount owner and D1 is the shared discount
8) Add S2 as Discount Sharing Member to DSG1
9) Now purchase product P1 to S2.
10) Now Cancel or Inactivate the discount D1 in S1 after 5 days from the date of purchase.
Expected to see a new balance impact that will refund the previously given discount amount in step 9.
No refund is given.
How to achieve the expected result ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms