Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 06-Jul-2015.
The user needs assistance in purging data in audit tables of BRM Production system.
1. What are all precautions should be done before doing audit tables purging?
2. What are the steps to perform this activity?
3. Would there be any repercussions with purging Audit table data on production?
4. What precautions shall be followed in order to avoid any issues post purging in production?
5. Can purging activity be performed in parallel with other processes in production during off peak hours, or a production downtime is required?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms