Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retain Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1 and 13.2, when using 'Online Match' functionality, REASON is not posting for Debit Memo Cost in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table. Due this is there is a discrepancy between RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_UNIT_COST and UNIT_COST in amount posted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create three items with unit_cost 11.
2. Create an Order with the 3 items with qty of 100 each. Do not ship or receive.
3. Create an Invoice using the above Order which is more than the Order Cost.
4. Run the AutoMatch batch.
5. Resolve the Cost Discrepancy partially using by Debit Memo Reason code.
6. If the total invoice cost and receipt cost are within the tolerance, user can perform an Online Match. Ship and receive the order.
7. Navigate to the Summary Match tab. Enter the Order No and select OK.
8. Select the Order_no link in Summary Match List window. Select OK.
9. Drag down the receipt from the Summary Match List: Receipts -Unmatched frame to Summary Match – AutoMatch: Receipts – Unmatched frame.
10. Select “Online Match” Button to match the Invoice.
11. Run the ReasonCode Rollup and Financial Posting batches.
Actual behavior: When clicking the 'Online Match' button, the record in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION is getting deleted. After running the Rollup and Posting batches, the REASON is not posting for Debit Memo Cost in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table.
Expected behavior: When clicking the 'Online Match' button, the record in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION should not be deleted. After running the Rollup and Posting batches, the REASON should post successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms