Product Group Schedule Button in SIM UI and ExtractUnitStockCount.sh Batch Hang
(Doc ID 1597080.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Product Group Schedule" button hangs and the SIM PC client freezes. Also note that, at this time when the Extract Stock count batches (ExtractUnitStockCount.sh or ExtractUnitAndAmountStockCount.sh) are run, they too hang. This issue is observed under the following conditions:
- The product group schedule is created in such a way that the end date does not fall on the select schedule (for example: The Last Thursday of Every 6 Months - if this day happens to be Friday or Wednesday, then the system hangs)
- The hang is observed only after the first retrieval of the stock count when the 'ExtractUnitStockCount.sh' batch runs
- When the stock count is extracted the first time (either via the GUI or via the batch), both hang the next time
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a unit product group for all stores and some departments.
- Select the start date as today and end date as two years into the future on the same date.
- Schedule the product group schedule as shown below:
> Schedule Monthly, on every 2nd Wednesday every 3 months.
- Extract the stock count on the first occurrence of the schedule (either via the GUI or by running the corresponding extract stock count batch).
- Note that the client hangs the next time the product group schedule is clicked after step 3 above.
- If the appropriate Extract stock count (ExtractUnitStockCount.sh or ExtractUnitAndAmountStockCount.sh) is run, find that the batch also hangs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document