After Calendar Advanced Search is Done, Subsequent New Event Creation Doesn't Close the Dialog Form/Balloon
(Doc ID 1605378.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Convergence 2-6.01.
After a Calendar Advanced Search is done, subsequent new event creation (using the new event form or the quick add balloon) causes the dialog form/balloon to remain visible.
The steps to reproduce this are:
1) Login to Convergence (IWC) and switch to Calendar
2) Attempt some calendar advanced search
3) Switch to calendar view tab and bring up quick add balloon
4) Enter some data and click on Save - Notice that the balloon does not close
5) Click on Cancel in balloon
6) Click on Refresh
Notice that the event created in step #4 is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document