Outlook Connector: Meeting Is Not Created When Inviting from a Subscribed Calendar
(Doc ID 1606842.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Outlook Connector:
- Login as <USER_A>.
- Share his calendar with Read, Modify, Delete and Manage permission to everybody. Logout.
- Login as <USER_B> and subscribe to <USER_A>'s calendar.
- Create a simple event in the subscribed calendar (<USER_A>) and save it.
- Open the same event and invite <USER_C>. Logout.
- Login with the <USER_C> profile.
Issue: <USER_C> receives the invitation. But, when <USER_C> opens it, the status says:
and the meeting is not getting created in <USER_C>'s calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document