Outlook Connector: Meeting Is Not Created When Inviting From A Subscribed Calendar
(Doc ID 1606842.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Outlook Connector:
- Login as UserA.
- Share his calendar with Read, Modify, Delete and Manage permission to everybody. Logout.
- Login as UserB and subscribe to UserA's calendar.
- Create a simple event in the subscribed calendar (UserA) and save it.
- Open the same event and invite UserC. Logout.
- Login with the UserC profile.
Issue: UserC receives the invitation. But, when UserC opens it, the status says:
and the meeting is not getting created in UserC's calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document