Events Disappear After Subscribing and Selecting the Subscribed Calendar(s)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Convergence 2.x with Calendar 6.3 or 7.x
Events for invitees disappear in Convergence after subscribing to a Resource which is invited to the event.
1. UserA is subscribed to userB and userC's calendars
2. UserA creates an event and invites userB and userC and Resource: Room200
3. In Convergence, Check off the boxes for userB and userC to view their calendars.
4. UserA subscribes to the Resource Room200 calendar.
5. Check the box to also view Room200 (in addition to viewing userB and userC's calendar)
After subscribing to the resource and checking the box to view it, the selected users calendars seem to disappear.
If I unselect the calendars, then re-select, the view will be correct and show all selected calendars. But, this is not an acceptable workaround for our end users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms