Events Disappear After Subscribing and Selecting the Subscribed Calendar(s)
(Doc ID 1610126.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Convergence 2.x with Calendar 6.3 or 7.x
Events for invitees disappear in Convergence after subscribing to a Resource which is invited to the event.
1. User_A is subscribed to user_B and user_C's calendars
2. User_A creates an event and invites user_B and user_C and Resource: Room200
3. In Convergence, Check off the boxes for user_B and user_C to view their calendars.
4. User_A subscribes to the Resource Room200 calendar.
5. Check the box to also view Room200 (in addition to viewing user_B and user_C's calendar)
After subscribing to the resource and checking the box to view it, the selected users calendars seem to disappear.
If I unselect the calendars, then re-select, the view will be correct and show all selected calendars. But, this is not an acceptable workaround for our end users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document