Users Are Unable to Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM) in First Attempt One Minute Later After Logging Out
(Doc ID 1614250.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), the user's login session failed with the following error:
The user is able to log in without any issue once the Internet cookies are cleared and SIM is relaunched.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM with username and password.
2. Log out of SIM by clicking Logout button.
3. Wait for more than 60 seconds.
4. Click Login button.
5. The login window shows; enter username and password.
6. Observe message: Login Failed. Username and/or Password is incorrect, or user is unauthorized.
7. Note that the user is unable to log in and must click the Cancel button and restart the SIM application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document