Deal Cancel Confirmation Window Not Sized Properly In Customer Center
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version, Customer Center
Deal cancel confirmation window is not sized properly in Customer Center (CC)
Steps to reproduce:
- First, setup a CSR and create an account as follows :
- login as root user in CC
- create a CSR account using a CSR plan ( with '/service/admin_client' and '/service/pcm_client' )
- CC --> edit --> permissions --> add below permissions
- log in to CC using the above CSR
- create an account with an existing deal
- open the above account in CC
- goto plans tab and select an existing product
- click Actions --> Cancel Deal
- notice that the popup window does not fully display visible text. See screenshot.
- system is windows 7
- the following settings exist :
- windows 7 --> goto System Properties --> Advanced tab --> Performance section --> Settings --> Select "Adjust for best appearance"
- issue does not happen in winXP
- if you resize the window to enlarge it, the text becomes fully visible. This can be a workaround.
How to make the popup window display the full message so that it is easily readable, without having to resize the window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms