Deal Cancel Confirmation Window Not Sized Properly In Customer Center
(Doc ID 1623540.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version, Customer Center
Deal cancel confirmation window is not sized properly in Customer Center (CC)
Steps to reproduce:
- First, setup a CSR and create an account as follows :
- login as root user in CC
- create a CSR account using a CSR plan ( with '/service/admin_client' and '/service/pcm_client' )
- CC --> edit --> permissions --> add below permissions
- log in to CC using the above CSR
- create an account with an existing deal
- open the above account in CC
- goto plans tab and select an existing product
- click Actions --> Cancel Deal
- notice that the popup window does not fully display visible text. See screenshot.
- system is windows 7
- the following settings exist :
- windows 7 --> goto System Properties --> Advanced tab --> Performance section --> Settings --> Select "Adjust for best appearance"
- issue does not happen in winXP
- if you resize the window to enlarge it, the text becomes fully visible. This can be a workaround.
How to make the popup window display the full message so that it is easily readable, without having to resize the window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document