Purchase Fee Goes to Account Level Billinfo Even Though Purchased at Subscription Level
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS5. facing an issue with the billing where subscription level purchase fee charges are getting billed at account level why?
Here is the scenario and steps to replicate:
1. Create an account with it's own billinfo, payinfo & balance_group.
2. Add a subscription service to this account with it's own subscription level balance_group, billinfo & payinfo.
3. Purchase product with cycle fee & purchase fee at subscription level.
4. Balance_Group of subscription level got updated with all the charges.
5. Run the billing of subscription service. Bill got generated only of the cycle fee. Purchase fee is not included.
6. Run the billing of account. Bill got generated for purchase fee even though the billinfo associated bal_grp has no charge in that.
The issue with the currency resources which is getting applied on the account level billinfo, for the non-currency resources its going to the subscription level billinfo which is expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms