Service Transfer Within Same Schema Other Than Primary Throws Duplicate Login Error
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Subscription Management.
In a multi-schema environment, when attempting to service transfer [PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER] within same schema other than primary schema throws duplicate login error:
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a account (A1) in schema 2
2. Create service (i.e. internet (S1), iptv (S2)) for above account (A1).
3. Create another account (A2) in schema 2
4. Transfer iptv (S2) service from account A1 to A2 using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER opcode
Will get the above error.
5. Once above error is fixed then we want to do transfer same service back to A1 from A2 [ A2-> A1].
Note - The same scenario works in primary schema.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms