Pin_rerate Throws Error When Doing Backout Of Recurring Charge Event
(Doc ID 1638342.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
pin_rerate throwing error when doing backout of Recurring Charge event
set dom = 1
set config_billing_delay = 2
product = /service/ip , monthly cycle arrear , 10$
1) Enable corrective invoicing flag under /config/sys/data/config for bus_params_billing.xml
2) Enable AllocateReratingAdjustments in bus_params_rerate.xml
3) Load both of the above files
4) Restart cm
Steps to reproduce:
1) 01 Nov : created account with above product
2) 01 Dec : ran pin_bill_accts to trigger partial billing
3) 04 Dec : ran pin_bill_accts to trigger final billing, bill created with due of 10$
4) 04 Dec : ran pin_rerate using below command :
pin_rerate -backout -t 12/01/2013 -a -r
When we are trying to backout the recurring charges after billing for an account, we are getting the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document