Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having a hung batch when pin_recover -rfr was run, it does not appear to be making contact with Paymentech.
It immediately throws an error and exits. Paymentech does not see the connection attempt.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a customer account with payment method being "Credit Card"
2. Move pvt to 1 month ahead
3. Run pin_bill_accts
4. From apps/pin_billd run pin_collect -pay_type 10003 -active -verbose -vendor fusa
5. Do WRITE_FLDS on /event/billing/charge/cc object and set the PIN_FLD_RESULT to 999. (This will make it recognize a checkpoint)
6. Now run "pin_recover -pay_type 10003 -vendor fusa -rfr"
cm.pinlog shows the following error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms