Unable to Add Checklist Items for an Existing Open Provisioning Plan Assigned Order. Tasks do NOT Appear in the 'Task' Drop-down Menu on the Order's Task Maintenance > Task Checklist tab
(Doc ID 1672933.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no tasks available to select from in the 'Task:' drop-down menu of the Task Maintenance window's Task Checklist tab for a Provisioning Plan assigned order. The Provisioning Plan was NOT configured with Checklist Items at the time the plan was assigned to the order. The Provisioning Plan was updated and Checklist Items assigned to a task. New orders assigned to the updated Provisioning Plan contain the Checklist Items, but these Checklist Items cannot be added to preexisting orders because there are no tasks available to select from in the 'Task:' drop-down menu.
The issue can be reproduced at will in Production with the following steps:
1. Create a simple Provisioning Plan with no Checklist Items assigned to a task
2. Create a PSR order and assign the newly created Provisioning Plan (do not complete tasks)
3. Open the Provisioning Plan and add Checklist Items to the first task in the plan
4. Save the changes
5. Open the Task Maintenance window for the PSR order
6. Click the Task Checklist tab
7. Click the drop-down menu and there are no tasks available to select
This functionality was added as part of Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution 6.2.1 New Features and Functionality - Improved Work Management Usability (Doc ID 1474434.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document