Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rerating/Rebilling
PCM_OP_SUBSCRITION_REARTE_REBILL does not apply rerated events on custom event type. Opcode ends with success but no rerated events are applied for an account.
One wants to refund all events (including custom ones) created in the past with the same amount and tax code.
* account has bimonthly billing cycle.
* cycle forward products are using bimonthly_cycle_forward event type.
- 2014/05/05 - account creation
- 2014/05/11 - bimonthly_cycle_forward product purchase
- 2014/05/11 - 4 other products with custom (usage) event type activated
- 2014/06/01 - billing, invoicing is performed
- 2014/06/01 - manually via developer center, opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_RERATE_REBILL executed with below input flist :
1) In the above scenario, no rerated events are applied for the account. What is the reason ? The purpose of the activity is to backout all charged events. Could you indicate how this can be done for usage events?
2) Should the rerating opcode be executed with a special flag (what value?).
Note: One is able to rerate OOB events though.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms