pin_rerate Does Not Recycle EDRs That Were Suspended During Rerating
(Doc ID 1678565.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM 7.5 PS6, Rerating/Rebilling without the optional Suspense Manager.
Suspended CDRs were not being recycled, as expected.
1. Create a rerating job for a subscriber having some batch rated usage events.
2. Execute pin_rerate -process jobs
3. Execute pin_rerate -process queue
4. Process some CDRs through the batch rating pipeline for the subscriber for which rerating is on-going.
=> The CDRs should be suspended due to on-going rerating.
5. Load the suspended CDRs into the BRM database using SEL (Suspense Event Loader).
6. Execute pin_rerate -rerate
7. Execute pin_rerate -process queue
8. Execute pin_rerate -recycle
=> The CDRs suspended at step 4 should be sent to the recycling pipeline for recycling which was not happening in the above scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document