pin_rerate Does Not Recycle EDRs That Were Suspended During Rerating
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM 7.5 PS6, Rerating/Rebilling without the optional Suspense Manager.
Suspended CDRs were not being recycled, as expected.
1. Create a rerating job for a subscriber having some batch rated usage events.
2. Execute pin_rerate -process jobs
3. Execute pin_rerate -process queue
4. Process some CDRs through the batch rating pipeline for the subscriber for which rerating is on-going.
=> The CDRs should be suspended due to on-going rerating.
5. Load the suspended CDRs into the BRM database using SEL (Suspense Event Loader).
6. Execute pin_rerate -rerate
7. Execute pin_rerate -process queue
8. Execute pin_rerate -recycle
=> The CDRs suspended at step 4 should be sent to the recycling pipeline for recycling which was not happening in the above scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms