PMDA ICSR validation error with A.1.5.1 serious displays when viewing the downgrade report
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 6.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By the follow-up information, the reported event(s) was non-reportable event.
When view the downgrade report, PMDA ICSR Validation error for A.1.5.1 serious is displayed.
1. Create S/U/R case, lock case.
2. Schedule, generate and submit PMDA initial report.
3. Receive ACK with PMDA ACK Number
4. Unlock the case as significant follow-up
5. Update listedness to Listed OR update causality to Not Related
6. Schedule a downgrade report
7. Click the Draft link
PMDA ICSR Validation Error report displays:
OTHER validation error for A.1.5.1 SERIOUS
Note: Using the (Default) PMDA-I profile
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms