ETCG 8.6.x : Why are Run/Run in Background Options Disabled in a Transaction Model ?
(Doc ID 1911745.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transaction Controls Governor - Version 8.6.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EGRC 8.6.x : Why are Run/Run in Background Options Disabled in a Transaction Model as seen in the following example ?
- Login to Application.
- Navigate to Navigator->Continuous Control Management->Manage Transaction Models.
- Open the Create Transaction Model page: click on Actions > Create Transaction Model in the Manage Transaction Models. Or, select Create Transaction Model under Control Management in the Tasks panel.
- Name and describe the model. If an analysis time limit has been set, choose whether to accept or disable it for this model.
- Select business objects and datasources which, in combination, determine the data available for a model to evaluate. You may use custom objects ,system-generated objects (the results of filters that generate sets of values; or user defined objects (the results of specially configured controls; as if they were business objects.
- Create filters, functions, or a pattern. As you create them, arrange their vertical and horizontal alignment to one another, to set the order in which they are to be evaluated.
- Run and Run in Background buttons are disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document