PDC Shows A Blank Screen When We Click On Create Charge Offer
(Doc ID 1922288.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 184.108.40.206.0 version, with ADF 220.127.116.11.0 and weblogic 10.3.6
Not able to create charge offer from PDC GUI because it displays a blank page
Below are the symptoms reported by a customer about the issue :
* When we click on Create Charge Offer link from PDC GUI, it is showing blank page.
* Previously, we have created service-event mapping and created charge offer, submitted successfully. After that we selected Create Charge Offer link again, then a blank screen comes up.
* We are having this problem while creating the objects under offer section ( Charge offer,discount offer and chargeshare offer) . But we are able to open the objects in other sections.
* We have un-installed PDC setup and dropped the pdc and xref schemas. Then re-installed the PDC setup. The issue still persists.
* As per the log "PDCManagedServer-diagnostic.log", there is an Exception as follows :
[oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl] [tid:[ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default
(self-tuning)'] [userId: admin] [ecid:86edb917d616b26c:7158b85d:14781ad85b3:-8000-00000000000000d7,0] [APP:
PricingDesignCenter#V2.0] ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RENDER_RESPONSE 6[[
javax.faces.FacesException: javax.servlet.ServletException: OracleJSP error:
oracle.adf.controller.ControllerException: ADFC-10001: cannot instantiate class
How to resolve this issue and what is the cause ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document