Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 220.127.116.11.0 version, with ADF 18.104.22.168.0 and weblogic 10.3.6
Not able to create charge offer from PDC GUI because it displays a blank page
Below are the symptoms reported by a customer about the issue :
* When we click on Create Charge Offer link from PDC GUI, it is showing blank page.
* Previously, we have created service-event mapping and created charge offer, submitted successfully. After that we selected Create Charge Offer link again, then a blank screen comes up.
* We are having this problem while creating the objects under offer section ( Charge offer,discount offer and chargeshare offer) . But we are able to open the objects in other sections.
* We have un-installed PDC setup and dropped the pdc and xref schemas. Then re-installed the PDC setup. The issue still persists.
* As per the log "PDCManagedServer-diagnostic.log", there is an Exception as follows :
How to resolve this issue and what is the cause ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms